Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sisters!

The trip to the doctor today was not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. Our girls are such troopers. They went in, had their blood drawn and were out like it was nothing. I would have preferred spending the day with them just playing. But, it was good to see how they were away from the orphanage also. Tomorrow our driver is off for her 10th anniversary (Happy Anniversary Natasha!) so we won't visit the girls tomorrow. We will likely spend the day with some missionaries that we learned about.

If that isn't a perfect picture of sisters there isn't one!

Momma packed the perfect lunch for the trip to the Dr.'s office. Sausage, cheese, crackers and fruit (as requested)! And jello for dessert...Mmmm!

The "I so have daddy wrapped around my finder" look!

You can't say I didn't warn you about those eyes!
The girls call me Papa. But we have not forgotten about the Papa that allowed us to come on this trip.Clearly we are "without words" Blessed by our Father! We've learned that this is absolutely not something we ARE doing! Rather, by the grace of God we are allowed to do this! Thank you Jesus for the honor of Your trust in allowing us to care for these Precious Angels in this temporary home!

Peace and Love Friends!

Shane & Diana

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the sisters!! :) Beautiful!!

    Amanda Drost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sisters picture! It is PERFECT! :) What joy in their faces! Praise God! Bring them home ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes! And soon they will be shining with joy as she feels loved and cared by her family! I love the sisters picture, they are really beautiful

    ReplyDelete